Red Sox finalize contracts for non-arbitration-eligible players, including Will Middlebrooks, Felix Doubront
|03.07.14 at 12:56 pm ET|
The Red Sox announced Friday morning that they have reached agreement with all 19 of the players on their 40-man roster who were under team contractual control but lacked the service time to be eligible for salary arbitration.
The team agreed to pay the following major league salaries (with less due to the players if they are in the minors):
Felix Doubront – $586,000
Daniel Nava – $556,500
Will Middlebrooks – $540,500
Brandon Workman – $518,000
Xander Bogaerts – $517,000
Ryan Lavarnway – $510,000
Rubby De La Rosa – $504,000
Alex Wilson – $503,500
Drake Britton – $503,000
Brock Holt – $503,000
Jackie Bradley – $502,000
Allen Webster – $502,000
Steven Wright – $502,000
Dan Butler – $500,000
Alex Hassan – $500,000
Christian Vazquez – $500,000
Bryce Brentz – $500,000
Garin Cecchini – $500,000
Anthony Ranaudo – $500,000
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- David Price Allowed 5 ER in 3.1 IP and Is Now 0-8 in Career Postseason...
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller