Mike Petraglia, Rob Bradford have latest on David Ortiz and starting rotation
|03.20.14 at 7:53 pm ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. — WEEI.com’s Mike Petraglia and Rob Bradford have the latest on the David Ortiz contract situation and his struggles in spring training and why the Red Sox aren’t overly concerned about either. Trags and Bradford also assess the Red Sox starting rotation heading into the season, which will be led by Jon Lester on opening day on March 31 in Baltimore. The pair also discuss the latest on Grady Sizemore, a long two-day trip to central Florida and the merits of Jonathan Herrera.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- SoxProspects Staff Announcement: Promotions and new hires!
- Hanley Ramirez: A former top prospect returns
- Ryan Lavarnway designated for assignment as Sandoval signs
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Vazquez shines in Puerto Rico
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Xander Bogaerts
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Mookie Betts
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Christian Vazquez
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #67: Reserved at the Reserve List Deadline
- Swihart, Rodriguez, Coyle and Shaw added to 40-man roster
- Red Sox to decide who to protect from Rule 5 Draft on Thursday