Red Sox lineup: Jackie Bradley Jr. gets start in right field
|04.07.14 at 3:33 pm ET|
With right-hander Tanner Scheppers on the mound for the Rangers, John Farrell starts Jackie Bradley Jr. in right field in the Red Sox‘ series-opener against Texas at Fenway Park Monday night. Manning left will be Daniel Nava, with Grady Sizemore back in center and hitting fifth.
Here is the Red Sox lineup:
Daniel Nava LF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Xander Bogaerts SS
A.J. Pierzynski C
Jonathan Herrera 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. RF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Concerned Should Red Sox Be over Price's Roller-Coaster 2016?
- Latest Updates on Chris Young's Hamstring Injury
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- 2016 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free!
- Jerez and Romanski selected to Eastern League All-Star Game
- Cup of Coffee: Castillo powers PawSox
- Chris Marrero, Sean O'Sullivan selected to Int'l League All-Star Team
- Scouting Scratch: Josh Pennington, Darwinzon Hernandez and Gerson Bautista
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi celebrates Futures Game selection with four-hit night
- Moncada and Benintendi named to Futures Game
- Cup of Coffee: Wilkerson strikes out eight to make his case
- Podcast Ep. #100: Your regularly scheduled June programming
- Red Sox promote Miller, option Cuevas