Red Sox lineup: Another start for Jackie Bradley Jr. as Grady Sizemore sits
|04.09.14 at 12:32 pm ET|
Though the Rangers are featuring a left-hander on the mound for the second straight day, Jackie Bradley Jr. is back in the lineup for the Red Sox, in what appears increasingly to be an everyday role in the absence of Shane Victorino. Grady Sizemore has the day off with a day game following a night game, resulting in Bradley getting the start in center and Daniel Nava returning to the lineup in right field. With left-hander Robbie Ross on the hill for the Rangers, Jonny Gomes is playing left and leading off. David Ross is starting behind the plate for right-hander Jake Peavy.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jonny Gomes, LF
Dustin Pedroia, 2B
David Ortiz, DH
Mike Napoli, 1B
Xander Bogaerts, SS
Daniel Nava, RF
Ryan Roberts, 3B
David Ross, C
Jackie Bradley Jr., CF
Jake Peavy, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- David Price Allowed 5 ER in 3.1 IP and Is Now 0-8 in Career Postseason...
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller