Red Sox lineup: Another start for Jackie Bradley Jr. as Grady Sizemore sits
|04.09.14 at 12:32 pm ET|
Though the Rangers are featuring a left-hander on the mound for the second straight day, Jackie Bradley Jr. is back in the lineup for the Red Sox, in what appears increasingly to be an everyday role in the absence of Shane Victorino. Grady Sizemore has the day off with a day game following a night game, resulting in Bradley getting the start in center and Daniel Nava returning to the lineup in right field. With left-hander Robbie Ross on the hill for the Rangers, Jonny Gomes is playing left and leading off. David Ross is starting behind the plate for right-hander Jake Peavy.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jonny Gomes, LF
Dustin Pedroia, 2B
David Ortiz, DH
Mike Napoli, 1B
Xander Bogaerts, SS
Daniel Nava, RF
Ryan Roberts, 3B
David Ross, C
Jackie Bradley Jr., CF
Jake Peavy, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Concerned Should Red Sox Be over Price's Roller-Coaster 2016?
- Latest Updates on Chris Young's Hamstring Injury
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- 2016 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free!
- Jerez and Romanski selected to Eastern League All-Star Game
- Cup of Coffee: Castillo powers PawSox
- Chris Marrero, Sean O'Sullivan selected to Int'l League All-Star Team
- Scouting Scratch: Josh Pennington, Darwinzon Hernandez and Gerson Bautista
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi celebrates Futures Game selection with four-hit night
- Moncada and Benintendi named to Futures Game
- Cup of Coffee: Wilkerson strikes out eight to make his case
- Podcast Ep. #100: Your regularly scheduled June programming
- Red Sox promote Miller, option Cuevas