Red Sox lineup: Another start for Jackie Bradley Jr. as Grady Sizemore sits
|04.09.14 at 12:32 pm ET|
Though the Rangers are featuring a left-hander on the mound for the second straight day, Jackie Bradley Jr. is back in the lineup for the Red Sox, in what appears increasingly to be an everyday role in the absence of Shane Victorino. Grady Sizemore has the day off with a day game following a night game, resulting in Bradley getting the start in center and Daniel Nava returning to the lineup in right field. With left-hander Robbie Ross on the hill for the Rangers, Jonny Gomes is playing left and leading off. David Ross is starting behind the plate for right-hander Jake Peavy.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jonny Gomes, LF
Dustin Pedroia, 2B
David Ortiz, DH
Mike Napoli, 1B
Xander Bogaerts, SS
Daniel Nava, RF
Ryan Roberts, 3B
David Ross, C
Jackie Bradley Jr., CF
Jake Peavy, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Episode 113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players
- Podcast Ep. #112: If He Dies, He Dies
- Fort Report: Benintendi to bat third in Boston?
- Fort Report: Owens struggles, Castillo seeks redemption
- Support SoxProspects in 2017