Red Sox lineup: Jackie Bradley Jr. remains in lineup against CC Sabathia
|04.11.14 at 3:31 pm ET|
NEW YORK — Even with Yankees lefty CC Sabathia on the mound for Friday’s tilt at Yankee Stadium, left-handed hitting Jackie Bradley Jr. remains in the lineup for the Red Sox, playing center field. Grady Sizemore returns to left field, while Jonny Gomes replaces Daniel Nava in right.
Here is the Red Sox‘ lineup in the second of a four-game series:
Jonny Gomes RF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Xander Bogaerts SS
Ryan Roberts 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Fort Report: Another round of cuts as Opening Day nears
- Podcast Ep. #114: Straight Outta A-Ball
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Ep. #113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players