Red Sox lineup: David Ortiz, Shane Victorino sit; A.J. Pierzynski at designated hitter
|04.27.14 at 9:53 am ET|
TORONTO — With Blue Jays’ R.A. Dickey on the mound for the series finale against the Red Sox Sunday, David Ortiz will not be in the starting lineup, with A.J. Pierzynski filling in at designated hitter.
Here is the Red Sox‘ batting order:
Mike Napoli 1B
A.J. Pierzynski C
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jonny Gomes RF
Xander Bogaerts SS
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox Will Not Fill GM Position After Mike Hazen's Hiring by...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- FallWinter League Roundup: Dominican League begins, Haley solid
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins