Red Sox lineup: David Ortiz, Shane Victorino sit; A.J. Pierzynski at designated hitter
|04.27.14 at 9:53 am ET|
TORONTO — With Blue Jays’ R.A. Dickey on the mound for the series finale against the Red Sox Sunday, David Ortiz will not be in the starting lineup, with A.J. Pierzynski filling in at designated hitter.
Here is the Red Sox‘ batting order:
Mike Napoli 1B
A.J. Pierzynski C
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jonny Gomes RF
Xander Bogaerts SS
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Concerned Should Red Sox Be over Price's Roller-Coaster 2016?
- Latest Updates on Chris Young's Hamstring Injury
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- 2016 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free!
- Reports: Red Sox receive 1-year IFA ban, 5 players made free agents
- Scouting Scratch: Aaron Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Monge carries Salem, Butler lifts Pawtucket
- Jerez and Romanski selected to Eastern League All-Star Game
- Cup of Coffee: Castillo powers PawSox
- Chris Marrero, Sean O'Sullivan selected to Int'l League All-Star Team
- Scouting Scratch: Josh Pennington, Darwinzon Hernandez and Gerson Bautista
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi celebrates Futures Game selection with four-hit night
- Moncada and Benintendi named to Futures Game