Red Sox Game 2 lineup: Grady Sizemore in left field against Rays starter Chris Archer
|05.01.14 at 6:01 pm ET|
Following the Red Sox‘ 2-1 Game 1 loss to the Rays, the substitutions manager John Farrell will make for Game 2 is slotting in Grady Sizemore in left field, replacing Jonny Gomes, and putting A.J. Pierzynski at catcher instead of David Ross.
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Xander Bogaerts SS
A.J. Pierzynski C
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jackie Bradley CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Red Sox Outfielder Chris Young Injury's
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- Can Red Sox Make Real Run at 1,000 Runs in 2016?
- 2016 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free!
- Moncada and Benintendi named to Futures Game
- Cup of Coffee: Wilkerson strikes out eight to make his case
- Podcast Ep. #100: Your regularly scheduled June programming
- Red Sox promote Miller, option Cuevas
- Weekly Notes: Promotions continue and scouting notes
- Cup of Coffee: Ball great again, Benintendi stays hot
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, O'Sullivan impress on the mound
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Sam Travis
- Cup of Coffee: GCL opens season, Washington, Moncada mash