Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino, Jackie Bradley return to lineup
|05.18.14 at 4:26 pm ET|
Shane Victorino returns to the Red Sox lineup Sunday evening after sitting out a couple of games to rest his sore knee. Jackie Bradley Jr. will debut his afro as he returns to the lineup after a day off. The squad will face off against Tigers righty Anibal Sanchez, who was notoriously tough during last year’s American League Championship Series. Here is the rest of the lineup:
1. Pedroia 2B
2. Victorino RF
3. Ortiz DH
4. Napoli 1B
5. Sizemore LF
6. Pierzynski C
7. Bogaerts SS
8. Holt 3B
9. Bradley Jr. C
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- David Price Allowed 5 ER in 3.1 IP and Is Now 0-8 in Career Postseason...
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller