Red Sox lineup: Jon Lester, David Ross team up against Detroit starter Max Scherzer
|06.07.14 at 3:30 pm ET|
This will be the 10th time in his 13 starts that Lester has thrown to Ross, owning a 2.32 ERA when teaming up with the backstop this season.
Also back in the lineup for the Red Sox will be Stephen Drew allows the Red Sox four straight left-handed hitters (David Ortiz, Grady Sizemore, Daniel Nava, Drew) against Detroit starter Max Scherzer.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup:
Brock Holt 1B
Xander Bogaerts 3B
David Ortiz DH
Daniel Nava LF
Stephen Drew SS
David Ross C
Jackie Bradley CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sam Travis highlights six announced for Arizona Fall League
- Moncada's big year nets him multiple South Atlantic League honors
- Cup of Coffee: Perez leads GCL Sox to walk-off win in finals opener
- Weekly Notes: Greenville makes playoff push, GCL Sox reach finals
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, De Jesus pitch Sox into GCL finals
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada