Red Sox lineup: Jon Lester, David Ross team up against Detroit starter Max Scherzer
|06.07.14 at 3:30 pm ET|
This will be the 10th time in his 13 starts that Lester has thrown to Ross, owning a 2.32 ERA when teaming up with the backstop this season.
Also back in the lineup for the Red Sox will be Stephen Drew allows the Red Sox four straight left-handed hitters (David Ortiz, Grady Sizemore, Daniel Nava, Drew) against Detroit starter Max Scherzer.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup:
Brock Holt 1B
Xander Bogaerts 3B
David Ortiz DH
Daniel Nava LF
Stephen Drew SS
David Ross C
Jackie Bradley CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Christian Vazquez
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #67: Reserved at the Reserve List Deadline
- Swihart, Rodriguez, Coyle and Shaw added to 40-man roster
- Red Sox to decide who to protect from Rule 5 Draft on Thursday
- Kukuk arrested, charged with aggravated robbery
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Allen Webster
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Brandon Workman
- Alex Hassan claimed off waivers by Oakland
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: AFL winds down, Vazquez makes debut
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Jackie Bradley, Jr.