Red Sox lineup: Jon Lester, David Ross team up against Detroit starter Max Scherzer
|06.07.14 at 3:30 pm ET|
This will be the 10th time in his 13 starts that Lester has thrown to Ross, owning a 2.32 ERA when teaming up with the backstop this season.
Also back in the lineup for the Red Sox will be Stephen Drew allows the Red Sox four straight left-handed hitters (David Ortiz, Grady Sizemore, Daniel Nava, Drew) against Detroit starter Max Scherzer.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup:
Brock Holt 1B
Xander Bogaerts 3B
David Ortiz DH
Daniel Nava LF
Stephen Drew SS
David Ross C
Jackie Bradley CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- David Price Allowed 5 ER in 3.1 IP and Is Now 0-8 in Career Postseason...
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller