Red Sox lineup: Jon Lester, David Ross team up against Detroit starter Max Scherzer
|06.07.14 at 3:30 pm ET|
This will be the 10th time in his 13 starts that Lester has thrown to Ross, owning a 2.32 ERA when teaming up with the backstop this season.
Also back in the lineup for the Red Sox will be Stephen Drew allows the Red Sox four straight left-handed hitters (David Ortiz, Grady Sizemore, Daniel Nava, Drew) against Detroit starter Max Scherzer.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup:
Brock Holt 1B
Xander Bogaerts 3B
David Ortiz DH
Daniel Nava LF
Stephen Drew SS
David Ross C
Jackie Bradley CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Updating the scouting reports - stage two complete
- Fort Report: Moncada Madness
- Podcast Ep. 70: Moncada signs, Ben Badler talks, PawSox sold!
- PawSox sold to group including Lucchino; reports say move to Providence likely
- Fort Report: Top prospects prepare for biggest tests yet
- Report: Red Sox have agreement to sign Moncada for $31.5M
- Unveiling the updated SoxProspects scouting reports, stage one
- Owens, Johnson among eight invited to Red Sox spring training
- Chicago Cubs claim Drake Britton off waivers
- Offseason Notes: Red Sox continue to shape roster