Red Sox lineup: Stephen Drew sits, Jonathan Herrera gets start at shortstop
|06.22.14 at 12:41 pm ET|
With Stephen Drew hitless in his last 14 at-bats, Red Sox manager chose to rest the shortstop against Oakland lefty Tommy Milone. Taking Drew’s spot in the Sox’ starting lineup will be Jonathan Herrera.
Brock Holt RF
Xander Bogaerts 3B
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Jonathan Herrera SS
Jackie Bradley CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Concerned Should Red Sox Be over Price's Roller-Coaster 2016?
- Latest Updates on Chris Young's Hamstring Injury
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- 2016 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free!
- Cup of Coffee: Castillo powers PawSox
- Chris Marrero, Sean O'Sullivan selected to Int'l League All-Star Team
- Scouting Scratch: Josh Pennington, Darwinzon Hernandez and Gerson Bautista
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi celebrates Futures Game selection with four-hit night
- Moncada and Benintendi named to Futures Game
- Cup of Coffee: Wilkerson strikes out eight to make his case
- Podcast Ep. #100: Your regularly scheduled June programming
- Red Sox promote Miller, option Cuevas
- Weekly Notes: Promotions continue and scouting notes