Red Sox lineup: Stephen Drew sits, Jonathan Herrera gets start at shortstop
|06.22.14 at 12:41 pm ET|
With Stephen Drew hitless in his last 14 at-bats, Red Sox manager chose to rest the shortstop against Oakland lefty Tommy Milone. Taking Drew’s spot in the Sox’ starting lineup will be Jonathan Herrera.
Brock Holt RF
Xander Bogaerts 3B
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Jonathan Herrera SS
Jackie Bradley CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox Will Not Fill GM Position After Mike Hazen's Hiring by...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- FallWinter League Roundup: Dominican League begins, Haley solid
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins