Red Sox lineup: Mookie Betts playing center field, David Ross catching
|06.30.14 at 3:17 pm ET|
With Chicago sending righty Jake Arietta to the mound in its series opener at Fenway Park, Sox manager John Farrell will start Mookie Betts in center field with David Ross catching Sox starter Jake Peavy.
Here is the Red Sox‘ lineup against the Cubs:
Brock Holt RF
Daniel Nava LF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Xander Bogaerts 3B
Stephen Drew SS
Mookie Betts CF
David Ross C
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox Will Not Fill GM Position After Mike Hazen's Hiring by...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- FallWinter League Roundup: Dominican League begins, Haley solid
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins