Listen to Trade Deadline Show, tonight, 10-midnight: Rob Bradford with Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos, baseball insiders
|07.03.14 at 11:24 am ET|
Rob Bradford will be hosting the first edition of this month’s Trade Deadline Show, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Bradford’s guests will include Toronto Blue Jays Alex Anthopoulos, Houston Chronicle Astros beat writer Evan Drellich, WEEI.com’s Alex Speier and other baseballl insiders.
Included in the discussion will be whether or not the Red Sox should be buyers and sellers at the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline, and it they are in the position to sell should Jon Lester and Koji Uehara become priorities to move.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Chatham using size to his advantage at shortstop
- Fort Report: Another round of cuts as Opening Day nears
- Podcast Ep. #114: Straight Outta A-Ball
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts