Listen to Trade Deadline Show, tonight, 10-midnight: Rob Bradford with Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos, baseball insiders
|07.03.14 at 11:24 am ET|
Rob Bradford will be hosting the first edition of this month’s Trade Deadline Show, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Bradford’s guests will include Toronto Blue Jays Alex Anthopoulos, Houston Chronicle Astros beat writer Evan Drellich, WEEI.com’s Alex Speier and other baseballl insiders.
Included in the discussion will be whether or not the Red Sox should be buyers and sellers at the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline, and it they are in the position to sell should Jon Lester and Koji Uehara become priorities to move.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Aaron Kurcz dealt to Atlanta for Anthony Varvaro
- Offseason Notes: Trades, signings, and awards
- Marco Hernandez received from Cubs to complete Doubront trade
- Podcast Ep. 69: Hot Stove on High
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo/Vazquez headline action in Puerto Rico
- Trade analysis: Scouting the players in the Wade Miley deal
- Sox acquire Zeke Spruill for Myles Smith in second D-Backs trade
- Justin Masterson: An unlikely All-Star reunites with the Red Sox
- Trade analysis: Scouting the prospects dealt for Porcello
- Astros select Jason Garcia in Rule 5 draft, trade him to Orioles