Listen to Trade Deadline Show, tonight, 10-midnight: Rob Bradford with Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos, baseball insiders
|07.03.14 at 11:24 am ET|
Rob Bradford will be hosting the first edition of this month’s Trade Deadline Show, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Bradford’s guests will include Toronto Blue Jays Alex Anthopoulos, Houston Chronicle Astros beat writer Evan Drellich, WEEI.com’s Alex Speier and other baseballl insiders.
Included in the discussion will be whether or not the Red Sox should be buyers and sellers at the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline, and it they are in the position to sell should Jon Lester and Koji Uehara become priorities to move.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red-Hot Red Sox Emerging as Alpha Dog in AL
- David Ortiz Passes Dave Kingman for Most HRs by a Player in His Final...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Knee and Return
- Price Starting to Become Clutch Ace at Crucial Time
- David Ortiz Comments on Donald Trump
- Yoan Moncada to Be Recalled from Double-A Portland by Red Sox
- Moncada Could Provide Red Sox with Spark
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller
- Weekly Notes: Benintendi & Moncada among award winners
- SoxProspects.com 2016 season-end award winners
- Groome highlights 2016 Fall Instructional League roster
- Moncada named Baseball America's Minor League Player of the Year
- Weekly Notes: Minor league season ends, Moncada struggles in Bigs
- Cup of Coffee: Salem's narrow loss ends season for whole system
- Podcast Ep. #105: MoncadainBoston