Listen to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show Thursday 10 p.m. to midnight: Rob Bradford and Alex Speier with Royals GM Dayton Moore and other baseball insiders
|07.10.14 at 10:56 am ET|
Tune in to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show, hosted by Rob Bradford and Alex Speier, on Thursday night, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Guests will include Kansas City Royals GM Dayton Moore and other baseball insiders.
There will be plenty of talk about the Red Sox‘ changed outlook on 2014 going forward, what that means for the trade deadline, who might get moved, the state of the team’s youth movement and where the Red Sox can turn to find power (and at what cost), among other topics.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings
- Red Sox acquire Danny Rosenbaum from Nationals for Dan Butler
- Red Sox announce front office moves
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Playoffs begin, Marban pitches well in Australia
- Betts, Castillo highlight Red Sox Rookie Development Program participants