Listen to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show Thursday 10 p.m. to midnight: Rob Bradford and Alex Speier with Royals GM Dayton Moore and other baseball insiders
|07.10.14 at 10:56 am ET|
Tune in to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show, hosted by Rob Bradford and Alex Speier, on Thursday night, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Guests will include Kansas City Royals GM Dayton Moore and other baseball insiders.
There will be plenty of talk about the Red Sox‘ changed outlook on 2014 going forward, what that means for the trade deadline, who might get moved, the state of the team’s youth movement and where the Red Sox can turn to find power (and at what cost), among other topics.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 2: Corner Infielders
- Scouting Scratch: Young Arms
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- Dubon taking journey from Honduras to the majors one stop at a time
- The Write-Up: Clay Buchholz
- Fort Report: Cuts, injuries and positional battles
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 1: Catchers
- With new delivery honed, Haley looks to build on breakout season
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released