Red Sox lineup: Mike Napoli back at first base, Brock Holt at shortstop
|07.12.14 at 12:25 pm ET|
With left-hander Brett Oberholtzer on the mound for the Astros, the Red Sox will have the presence of Mike Napoli back at first base after his day off in the teams’ series opener Friday night. Stephen Drew also sits against a lefty again, with Brock Holt getting the start at shortstop.
Brock Holt SS
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Xander Bogaerts 3B
Jackie Bradley CF
Mookie Betts RF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- David Price Allowed 5 ER in 3.1 IP and Is Now 0-8 in Career Postseason...
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller