Jenny Dell, Will Middlebrooks engaged
|07.14.14 at 11:50 pm ET|
Former NESN reporter Jenny Dell and Red Sox third baseman Will Middlebrooks are engaged to be married, Dell revealed on Twitter Monday.
Dell tweeted the following photo and added a video of a surprise party that followed the two getting engaged.
‘Jenny Dell (@JennyDell_) July 15, 2014
Dell had served as NESN’s Red Sox on-field reporter, but after it was learned that they were living together and the couple announced their relationship, she was reassigned. She recently left the network to become a reporter for the NFL on CBS.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Red Sox Outfielder Chris Young Injury's
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- Can Red Sox Make Real Run at 1,000 Runs in 2016?
- 2016 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free!
- Cup of Coffee: Wilkerson strikes out eight to make his case
- Podcast Ep. #100: Your regularly scheduled June programming
- Red Sox promote Miller, option Cuevas
- Weekly Notes: Promotions continue and scouting notes
- Cup of Coffee: Ball great again, Benintendi stays hot
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, O'Sullivan impress on the mound
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Sam Travis
- Cup of Coffee: GCL opens season, Washington, Moncada mash
- Scouting Scratch: Kevin Steen, Enmanuel De Jesus and more Lowell pitchers