Jenny Dell, Will Middlebrooks engaged
|07.14.14 at 11:50 pm ET|
Former NESN reporter Jenny Dell and Red Sox third baseman Will Middlebrooks are engaged to be married, Dell revealed on Twitter Monday.
Dell tweeted the following photo and added a video of a surprise party that followed the two getting engaged.
‘Jenny Dell (@JennyDell_) July 15, 2014
Dell had served as NESN’s Red Sox on-field reporter, but after it was learned that they were living together and the couple announced their relationship, she was reassigned. She recently left the network to become a reporter for the NFL on CBS.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- David Ortiz Discusses Retirement from Baseball, Time with Red Sox
- Jackie Bradley Jr. Is Now a Red Sox Star
- Big Papi Cementing His Legend with a Bang
- Ortiz Passes Banks, Mathews for 22nd Place on MLB's HR List
- Red Sox's High-Octane Offense Fueling Rise Back to Prominence
- Red Sox Score Double-Digit Runs for 4th Consecutive Game
- Red Sox 1st Team Since 1999 to Score 13+ Runs in 3 Straight
- Weekly Notes: Travis out for the year, Luis Alej. Basabe stays hot
- The Write-Up: Eduardo Rodriguez's mechanical adjustment
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, Ockimey lead Greenville, Haley rolls on
- Sam Travis out for season with torn ACL
- Cup of Coffee: Gunsolus, Ray power Greenville to win
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi, Devers record multi-hit games
- Cup of Coffee: Almonte throws six no-hit innings
- Cup of Coffee: Owens, others struggle on mound
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza dominates in mid-week matinee
- Cup of Coffee: Rodriguez fires seven strong innings in rehab start