Listen to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show Thursday 10 p.m. to midnight: Rob Bradford and Alex Speier with Mike Hazen and other baseball insiders
|07.17.14 at 10:40 am ET|
Tune in to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show, hosted by Rob Bradford and Alex Speier, on Thursday night, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Guests will include Red Sox assistant GM Mike Hazen and other baseball insiders.
There will be plenty of talk about the Red Sox‘ outlook on 2014 going forward in an American League East that remains something of a jumble, what the Sox’ record means for their approach to the trade deadline, who might get moved, the state of the team’s youth movement and the Jon Lester market dynamics, among other topics.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scouting Scratch: Luis Ysla, Victor Diaz and Gerson Bautista
- Weekly Notes: Big league season comes to an end
- The Write-Up: Logan Allen, Travis Lakins, William Cuevas and Yankory Pimentel
- Weekly Notes: Season end awards & front office changes
- SoxProspects.com 2015 season-end award winners
- Travis, Moncada highlight Red Sox minor league awards
- Podcast Ep. 86: Season in Review, Pt. 1
- Weekly Notes: Moncada to play winter ball in Puerto Rico
- 2015 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Weekly Notes: Front office moves, Fall Instructs rosters announced