Listen to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show Thursday 10 p.m. to midnight: Rob Bradford and Alex Speier with Mike Hazen and other baseball insiders
|07.17.14 at 10:40 am ET|
Tune in to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show, hosted by Rob Bradford and Alex Speier, on Thursday night, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Guests will include Red Sox assistant GM Mike Hazen and other baseball insiders.
There will be plenty of talk about the Red Sox‘ outlook on 2014 going forward in an American League East that remains something of a jumble, what the Sox’ record means for their approach to the trade deadline, who might get moved, the state of the team’s youth movement and the Jon Lester market dynamics, among other topics.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Help Wanted: Database Coordinator
- January Notes: Red Sox extend contract with Greenville
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Champions crowned as play concludes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Championship series underway
- 2015 Graduates in Review: Blake Swihart
- Help Wanted: Writers, Editors
- Red Sox bring back Dan Butler on minor league deal
- 2015 Graduates in Review: Eduardo Rodriguez
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Ramos and Castillo combine for 16 hits
- 2015 Graduates in Review: Henry Owens