Listen to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show Thursday 10 p.m. to midnight: Rob Bradford and Alex Speier with Mike Hazen and other baseball insiders
|07.17.14 at 10:40 am ET|
Tune in to WEEI’s Trade Deadline Show, hosted by Rob Bradford and Alex Speier, on Thursday night, sponsored by Hub New England Insurance. (Click here for more information.)
Guests will include Red Sox assistant GM Mike Hazen and other baseball insiders.
There will be plenty of talk about the Red Sox‘ outlook on 2014 going forward in an American League East that remains something of a jumble, what the Sox’ record means for their approach to the trade deadline, who might get moved, the state of the team’s youth movement and the Jon Lester market dynamics, among other topics.
The fun begins at 10 p.m. and runs until midnight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Cup of Coffee: Ball stymies Mudcats, Brentz leads Pawtucket past Rochester
- Swihart learning to catch the knuckler in Pawtucket
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 7: Low Minors Pitchers
- Cup of Coffee: Brentz walks off for PawSox home opener
- Cup of Coffee: Jackie Bradley Jr. continues hot start, Pawtucket falls in doubleheader
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 6: Mid-Minors Pitchers
- Cup of Coffee: Margot, Longhi, and Cecchini provide the power
- Podcast Ep. 73: Scout Talk and Season's Start
- Cup of Coffee: Abbreviated 2015 debuts for Kopech, Barnes
- Weekly Notes: Let the games begin