What did Red Sox do during All-Star break?
|07.17.14 at 12:40 am ET|
With Jon Lester and Koji Uehara the lone All-Star representatives in Minnesota for the Red Sox (besides the coaching staff), many members of the team had a chance to relax before the grind of the second half of the season gets underway. Some decided to share their activities on social media.
First baseman Mike Napoli had dinner with some long-time friends in the North End.
‘ Jen Royle (@Jen_Royle) July 16, 2014
‘ Lindsay Clubine (@LindsayClubine) July 16, 2014
Outfielder Mookie Betts held a kickball tournament back home in Tennessee to see friends and family.
Whitfield park 2pm July 15th. Come shake my kickball tourney!
‘ mookiebetts (@mookiebetts) July 7, 2014
Outfielder Jackie Bradley Jr. and his wife Erin took a trip to Six Flags New England.
Sky Screamer pic.twitter.com/4o9CnETKiY
‘ Jackie Bradley Jr. (@JackieBradleyJr) July 14, 2014
And third baseman Will Middlebrooks got engaged to former NESN Red Sox sideline reporter Jenny Dell.
‘ Jenny Dell (@JennyDell_) July 15, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sam Travis highlights six announced for Arizona Fall League
- Moncada's big year nets him multiple South Atlantic League honors
- Cup of Coffee: Perez leads GCL Sox to walk-off win in finals opener
- Weekly Notes: Greenville makes playoff push, GCL Sox reach finals
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, De Jesus pitch Sox into GCL finals
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada