What did Red Sox do during All-Star break?
|07.17.14 at 12:40 am ET|
With Jon Lester and Koji Uehara the lone All-Star representatives in Minnesota for the Red Sox (besides the coaching staff), many members of the team had a chance to relax before the grind of the second half of the season gets underway. Some decided to share their activities on social media.
First baseman Mike Napoli had dinner with some long-time friends in the North End.
‘ Jen Royle (@Jen_Royle) July 16, 2014
‘ Lindsay Clubine (@LindsayClubine) July 16, 2014
Outfielder Mookie Betts held a kickball tournament back home in Tennessee to see friends and family.
Whitfield park 2pm July 15th. Come shake my kickball tourney!
‘ mookiebetts (@mookiebetts) July 7, 2014
Outfielder Jackie Bradley Jr. and his wife Erin took a trip to Six Flags New England.
Sky Screamer pic.twitter.com/4o9CnETKiY
‘ Jackie Bradley Jr. (@JackieBradleyJr) July 14, 2014
And third baseman Will Middlebrooks got engaged to former NESN Red Sox sideline reporter Jenny Dell.
‘ Jenny Dell (@JennyDell_) July 15, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Weekly Notes: Big league season comes to an end
- The Write-Up: Logan Allen, Travis Lakins, William Cuevas and Yankory Pimentel
- Weekly Notes: Season end awards & front office changes
- SoxProspects.com 2015 season-end award winners
- Travis, Moncada highlight Red Sox minor league awards
- Podcast Ep. 86: Season in Review, Pt. 1
- Weekly Notes: Moncada to play winter ball in Puerto Rico
- 2015 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Weekly Notes: Front office moves, Fall Instructs rosters announced
- Podcast Ep. 85: Final Notes from the Field, Sept. Rankings, Wendell Rijo