Red Sox lineup: David Ross catching Clay Buchholz to open second half
|07.18.14 at 3:26 pm ET|
David Ross will be behind the plate to catch Clay Buchholz in the opener of the second half. Stephen Drew — a career 5-for-8 against Royals starter James Shields — will start at shortstop, with Xander Bogaerts at third, Brock Holt in right field, Jackie Bradley Jr. in center and Daniel Nava in left. Mookie Betts will sit.
For a complete batter vs. pitcher breakdown, click here.
RED SOX LINEUP
Brock Holt RF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava LF
Xander Bogaerts 3B
Stephen Drew SS
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Podcast Ep. 70: Moncada signs, Ben Badler talks, PawSox sold!
- PawSox sold to group including Lucchino; reports say move to Providence likely
- Fort Report: Top prospects prepare for biggest tests yet
- Report: Red Sox have agreement to sign Moncada for $31.5M
- Unveiling the updated SoxProspects scouting reports, stage one
- Owens, Johnson among eight invited to Red Sox spring training
- Chicago Cubs claim Drake Britton off waivers
- Offseason Notes: Red Sox continue to shape roster
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo