Dodgers GM Ned Colletti: Dodgers not trading top 3 prospects
|07.31.14 at 7:12 am ET|
Dodgers GM Ned Colletti told reporters that while his team is in the market for starting pitching — presumably including either Red Sox starters Jon Lester or John Lackey — he had no designs of moving any of the team’s top prospects: outfielder Joc Pederson, shortstop Corey Seager and pitcher Julio Urias.
‘We’re not in the market to trade any of the three, period,’ Colletti told reporters. ‘There’s been no player discussed that warrants two of the three.’
Colletti also said that the Dodgers do not plan to trade outfielder Matt Kemp before Thursday’s 4 p.m. deadline.
“No one’s ever heard me say we’re shopping Matt Kemp,” said Colletti. “That’s all in another world.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Cup of Coffee: Gunkel grabs first Double-A win, Craig reaches five times
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada breaks out, PawSox lose heartbreaker
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson goes six strong, Moncada picks up first hit
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada era begins; phenom scores twice in slugfest
- Weekly Notes: Moncada set to debut, Brian Johnson keeps producing
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech and Haley solid, Tejeda swinging a hot bat
- Yoan Moncada to debut with Greenville on Monday
- Cup of Coffee: Witte nearly hits for the cycle, Devers strong for Greenville
- Cup of Coffee: Roberson hits for the cycle, Owens has impressive start
- Brian Johnson ignores the noise, dominates in Pawtucket