Dodgers GM Ned Colletti: Dodgers not trading top 3 prospects
|07.31.14 at 7:12 am ET|
Dodgers GM Ned Colletti told reporters that while his team is in the market for starting pitching — presumably including either Red Sox starters Jon Lester or John Lackey — he had no designs of moving any of the team’s top prospects: outfielder Joc Pederson, shortstop Corey Seager and pitcher Julio Urias.
‘We’re not in the market to trade any of the three, period,’ Colletti told reporters. ‘There’s been no player discussed that warrants two of the three.’
Colletti also said that the Dodgers do not plan to trade outfielder Matt Kemp before Thursday’s 4 p.m. deadline.
“No one’s ever heard me say we’re shopping Matt Kemp,” said Colletti. “That’s all in another world.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Eduardo Rodriguez to be recalled for Thursday start
- Cup of Coffee: Roof and Tekotte go back-to-back in Portland win
- The Write-Up: Henry Owens
- Cup of Coffee: Stankiewicz fires eight-inning gem to lead Salem
- Weekly Notes: The Yoan Moncada era begins
- Cup of Coffee: Ball shuts down Dash offense, Callahan has wild outing
- Cup of Coffee: Witte walks off for Portland, Buttrey goes seven strong for Salem
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech drives Greenville past Charleston
- Cup of Coffee: Gunkel grabs first Double-A win, Craig reaches five times
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada breaks out, PawSox lose heartbreaker